This amazing 400 year-old heritage property has been fully restored and modernised to provide all the comforts of 21st century living, while retaining all the charm of its long history. Located high up on the Lustica peninsula, the villa has dramatic, 180-degree views of the Bay of Kotor and the twin massifs of the Orjen and Lovcen mountains, and is nestled on a peaceful hillside surrounded by olive groves, small stone hamlets and fishing villages.
- Only 25 minutes from Tivat international airport with flights from all major European hubs
- 180-degree views of the Bay of Kotor
- Several beaches within 15 minutes
- 10 metre pool, barbecue and pergola
- HDTV, DVD, WiFi, music system, wood-burning stove
- Covered verandah, terraces and garden
Villa provides stylish and comfortable accommodation for up to 10 guests in 5 individually designed and decorated rooms, each with its own ensuite bath or shower room. Two of the rooms have zip-lock superking beds that can be divided to create single beds.
- WiFi and wired internet
- Electronic safe
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Individual entrances