Aura development in Rafailovici



Aura apartments in Rafailovici

Aura development is a new complex under construction at excellent location, app 150 m from the sea. It will have 8 floors.

There is an opportunity to purchase apartments in installments, according to the following payment plan:
1st installment – 35%,
2nd installment – 35%, once the shell and core are completed,
3rd installment – 20% key handover
4th installment – 10% when the future owner is registered.
Alternatively 90% paid on the signing the contract and the remaining 10% over handover.

There are different available apartments: studios, one and two bedrooms, prices start from € 47,519 for a 24 m2 studio.

The construction began in October 2019, and the expected finish is March 2021.

Share This Property