Types of houses available for sale:
-50m2 house (one or two bedrooms) with 300m2 fertile land – 175,000Eur
-75m2 house ( two or three bedrooms) with 300m2 fertile land – 199,000Eur
-120m2 house, ( three bedrooms) with 500m2m2 fertile land – 290,000Eur
-150m2 house, ( three or four bedrooms) with 500m2m2 fertile land – 360,000Eur
The small resort of Modern Eco-Tiny House will be located on the hills above Tivat, wrapped into the lush greenery of the olive grove and centennial pine trees with mountain views.
Your tiny home comes with its own permaculture garden to produce organic veggies and herbs.
Thanks to the Mediterranean climate you can enjoy a harvest almost all year round.
There will be a free training at the permaculture education center in the nearby Bay of Kotor so you can learn how to properly maintain your garden.
Imagine yourself relaxing in your hammock, in the gentle shade of the Mediterranean Pine trees, sipping a freshly squeezed lemonade from organic lemons growing in your own garden…
* For the price of an apartment in a crowded city you can have your own house with your own piece of land, in Montenegro, the land of majestic mountains and emerald waters of the Adriatic
* To experience a more self-sustainable way of living, we include for each house a ready-to-use permaculture garden, with two harvests of vegetables per year thanks to the local climate
* The bungalows are set in an extremely healthy environment between the sea and the mountains where the sea breeze and the mountain breeze combine to provide your lungs with pure oxygen
* Located on the foothills of Vrmac, a mountain range between Kotor bay and Tivat bay, this place provides hiking trails starting right next to the land
* The houses are nestled within an olive grove with yearly community olive harvest
* Low-energy technology of building for low-cost year-round living
* Ideal also for “home-office” life with particularly good and reliable optical cable internet connection
* Great as an investment for long-term or short-term rentals