MORE THAN A DECADE OF EXPERIENCE
- We are proud of our 12 years’ experience of successful partnerships with our clients and have sold many properties in Montenegro successfully to date. See a selection of our clients’ testimonials here
0% BUYER’S FEE
- No fee payable by the buyer.
- We offer a very wide range of properties in locations throughout Montenegro.
- We have a beautifully appointed office in the Old Town of Kotor. Our staff members are renowned as professional, honest, responsible and highly experienced. Our multilingual team speaks English, Russian and Montenegrin.
A LIFESTYLE COMPANY
- We see ourselves not only as a Montenegro real estate agency, but also as a lifestyle company. We are forward thinking, always aiming to build long-term client relationships, including providing after-sales services.
COMMUNICATION, INFORMATION AND PERSONAL TOUCH
- We assist first time buyers in the country, providing information regarding regulations and all the technical and legal issues a client might encounter.
WE ACT FAST AND WITH INTEGRITY
- We respond to your enquiries within an hour. We have an individual-oriented approach to each client.
- We provide buying guides and market reports, based on our excellent long-term knowledge of the local market, as well as in-depth local market research and expert advice to make sure our clients make sound balanced decisions.
REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE
- By registering on our website, you will be able to enjoy video presentations and property alerts. You will receive regular newsletters and much more.
POSITIVE “CAN-DO” ATTITUDE
- We help our clients fulfil their true potential.
PROPERTY IS OUR PASSION
- Our clients are never pressurised to purchase a property, as a “sale is not something you pursue; it is something that happens while you are immersed in serving your customer”.
Helen Pitcher, OBE, Chairman – Advanced Boardroom Excellence Limited, UK
I was looking, for a property to buy in Montenegro and contacted several agents. The most responsive and professional firm were Montenegro Properties. Aleks, the owner speaks perfect English, was very helpful and responsive and listened to my brief re the type of property I wanted. She met me in Kotor, drove me around several properties and ultimately found me the property of my dreams on the frontline in Perast.
Aleks then found me a fantastic lawyer, liaised with the owner and facilitated the successful purchase. She remained in touch throughout always checking everything was progressing well. Since we bought the property she has helped with transition of essential services eg water, electricity etc. I would rate Montenegro Properties 10/10 for all elements of the service.
The other joy of dealing with Aleks is the personal touch , she is friendly and fun and has a genuine desire to find what you want and make it as easy as possible. I would recommend her every time.
I did deal with three other agents when looking, none of them listened as well to the brief, indeed two showed me Properties no where near the brief and one got impatient with me when I refused to look at an apartment in the hills (the brief was frontline Cottage).
Dunja Mijatovic, Commissioner for Human Rights, Council of Europe – Strasbourg
Dear Montenegro Properties team, thank you so much for helping me to find my dream summer house.
Firstly, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for a service and assistance provided from the very beginning of the process, it’s not everyday you buy your new home.
Aleksandra has been thoroughly professional , knowledgeable and friendly on every contact.
If you choose MP as your agent, you will enjoy an experience with a people who truly love what they do and who work hard to make your dreams a reality. You will feel like a friend is helping you look for a home, rather than a business partner.
I would highly recommend MP and Aleksandra to anyone looking for an estate agent in Montenegro.