Boka Place, Porto Montenegro | Montenegro Citizenship by Investment
Boka Place is a new urban quarter in Porto Montenegro built with conviviality and wellness at its core.
A collection of spaces to live, eat, shop, stay and recharge, this will be home to a diverse community founded on a desire to connect and to share. From a fitness-infused hotel to a convivial square decorated with boutiques, galleries and after-hours alchemy, there is everything you need to fill your days with a life lived well.
At the heart of Boka Place are bright and spacious residences designed to revitalise mind body and soul. Choose from a range of SIRO-managed residences or private residences, all offering a fresh perspective on affordable luxury living.
The Residences’ Features
All SIRO-managed residences qualify for the Citizenship by Investment programme
Open-plan living spaces flooded with natural light and hand-selected materials provide a canvases of understated luxury
A mix of studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments, duplexes and penthouses
Sun-soaked balconies present awe-inspiring views of Porto Montenegro’s lively marina and the soothing horizon of Boka Bay
SIRO-managed residences benefit from access to the 360° vitality hub, hotel services and rental programme
Private residences enjoy exclusive access to an infinity pool and hidden garden nooks
Citizenship & Boka Place
Buyers of SIRO-managed residences have the opportunity to participate in the Montenegrin Citizenship by Investment Programme and secure a passport of this extraordinary country.
A rare opportunity
Benefits of Montenegrin Citizenship
- The 34th ranked passport for global mobility
- Visa-free access to 123 countries including the Schengen Area, Russia and Turkey
- Official EU candidate with planned accession by 2025
- Successful applicants granted full citizenship within six months
- Member state of the European Monetary Union, the NATO Alliance, OSCE and WTO
- Investor and business-friendly climate with the lowest corporate, personal and capital gains tax rates in Europe (9%)
investment in government-approved development project in the southern part of Montenegro
donation to a Montenegrin government development fund