Two-bedroom apartment of 116,6 m2 m2 available off-plan in Lustica Bay new development – THE PEAKS, adjacent to the Montenegro’s first two holes of the Gary Player-designed 18-hole golf course, also the region’s first golf course.
- Area: 116.60 m2 (92.61 m2 internal area + 24 m2 terrace)
Botanika, the premier residential edition of The Peaks, elevates living to a new level. Each meticulously designed residence offers dramatic views over the Adriatic and the first holes of the golf course. Botanika features spectacular villas, three-bedroom townhouses with private pools, and one-to-three-bedroom apartments. These secluded private havens are created with sustainable architectural principles and natural materials such as stone and wood. The sophisticated neighborhood provides seclusion and privacy, with the convenience of an upcoming town center nearby for shopping, sports, and dining.
- Spacious apartments overlooking Golf holes 1 and 2 and the Adriatic Sea
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Bespoke custom – made kitchen with Miele appliances (or similar international brand)
- Porcelain tiles in stone and terrazzo effect
- Wrap around balconies around apartments
- Access to the neighborhood’s pool and Guvno – seating area.
- Neighborhood’s parking lot
- Upgrades include bespoke wood veneer wardrobes, high quality parquet flooring, additional Miele appliances (or similar) and branded fittings and sanitary ware as well as towel heater.
- Standard: Laufen & Catalano sanitary wares, Hansgrohe (or similar) bathroom fittings and accessories in chrome finish
- Upgrade: Laufen & Catalano (or similar international brand) sanitary wares. Hansgrohe (or similar) bathroom fittings and accessories in mat black finish
Luštica Bay embodies the serene Mediterranean lifestyle, blending tradition and heritage with innovation and
contemporary amenities that showcase Montenegro’s past and future. With thoughtful care and devotion, Orascom Development created this visionary destination, drawing on their unparalleled experience in creating integrated communities. This strong foundation ensures Luštica Bay’s organic growth for decades to come.
The Peaks, the town’s most sophisticated neighbourhood to date, offers architecturally stunning homes with understated sophistication in the interior design. Carefully carved into the rugged topography of the hill with minimal environmental impact, this residential collection boasts breathtaking views of the varied terrain and the Adriatic Sea. Adjacent to the upcoming 18-hole golf course (a first for Montenegro), The Peaks is a new community with an old soul, grounded in tradition and contemporary aesthetics.